Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for IRA-International Journal of Technology & Engineering (ISSN 2455-4480)?Go to Login Start New Submission
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The copyright in respect of all published articles in the journal is supposed to be assigned by the authors to the journal. If the author wants to retain the copyright in respect of his/her submitted articles, he/she need to pre-specify while submitting the articles in the first instance. And it has to be approved by the Editorial Staff of the journal.
The articles published in the journal are licensed under the Creative Commons except as otherwise stated.
Archiving Policies & Permissions:
The authorship is allowed to archive their research articles before or after the publication thereof in the journal. In case the of post-publication archiving, the authors need to archive the publishers' version of article stating the publisher as the first source of publication thereof.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.